The 59th Presidential Inauguration and Swearing-In ceremony will take place on January 20th, 2021 in Washington, D.C. Admission to the Inauguration ceremony on the west front of the United States Capitol is by ticket only.
Tickets for the Inauguration ceremony are free and can be obtained through the office of your United States Senator or United States Representative. Please read the following carefully before submitting a request:
• A limited amount of tickets will be available.
• Tickets will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis
• Every person must have a ticket to attend the Inaugural ceremony, including children and infants.
• To submit a request for tickets, please fill out the form below.
• The deadline for ticket requests is January 1, 2021.
• Tickets must be picked up at Senator Fischer’s Washington, D.C. office in the Russell Senate Office Building, Room 454, on January 19th, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
To view a complete list of the Inaugural events and learn more about Inaugural history, please click here and visit the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies website.
If you and your family are interested in other tours in Washington, D.C., my office can assist you. Please click here to complete a tour request form.
2021 Presidential Inauguration
Note: Fields marked with an * are required.