Help with a Federal Agency

For any inquiries related to help with a Federal Agency, please call one of Senator Fischer's state offices:

Omaha: (402) 391-3411
Lincoln: (402) 441-4600

Also, please print, complete and sign the appropriate Issue-Specific Privacy Release Form linked below, and return it to the Omaha or Lincoln office for assistance.

General Issue




Military & Veteran

Social Security